Looking for a fun homemade gift for the kids in your life? Stitch them a set of Zoo Animal Puzzles, created right in your embroidery hoop! Explore the enchanting world of wildlife with a lion, a hippo, a panda, and a zebra – an entire embroidered menagerie! Each one is made up of just 4 pieces as a great introduction to the world of puzzles! Read on to see which supplies you’ll need, then watch this short machine embroidery video tutorial to learn how to make them! Full PDF instructions for this collection can be found HERE.
- Zoo Animal Puzzles #51327
- Zoo Animal Puzzles Coordinating Thread
- OESD AquaMesh WashAway
- OESD Badgemaster
- OESD Top Cover
- OESD Applique Fuse and Fix
- OESD Fiber Form
- OESD Grippy Grid
- OESD Perfect Embroidery Press Cloth
- Felt in your choice of colors for front of puzzle pieces
- Fabric in your choice of colors for back of puzzle pieces
JOIN US IN THE OESD COMMUNITY!
We hope you enjoyed this machine embroidery tutorial! Have you stitched your own Zoo Animal Puzzles using this tutorial? Come show off your work in our private Facebook group, The Perfect Stitch!