- Little Lucky Applique Collection – PK10012
- OESD Luxe Sparkle Vinyl – Green, 5 1/2″ square
- OESD PolyMesh CutAway
- OESD Fusible Woven
- OESD Gentle Touch Backing
- OESD Expert Embroidery Tape TearAway
- OESD Curved Machine Embroidery Scissors
- Isacord Thread – 3 green, 1 yellow, 1 aqua, 1 light pink, 1 dark pink
- Your favorite marking pen or pencil
Gather your supplies.
Iron a 5 1/2 square of Fusible Woven inside the onesie to support the knit fabric during embroidery.
Mark where you’d like the center of the design on the onesie. Hoop PolyMesh and the onesie in a small hoop. Check that your design center point aligns with your marking.
Stitch the placement line for your Luxe Sparkle Vinyl. Place the vinyl and secure with TearAway Tape.
Stitch the cut line and tackdown stitches. Take the hoop off of the machine, being careful not to take the project out of the hoop. Trim around the shamrock as close as you can without cutting into the stitches.
Place the hoop back in the machine and stitch the machine steps as prompted following the thread chart.
When finished, remove the project and trim the excess Fusible Woven. Iron on a piece of Gentle Touch Backing over the back of the design to protect your little one’s skin. Trim excess.