Celebrate resurrection this spring with our amazing Freestanding Easter Cross #51321. Follow along with this step by step video tutorial to see how quick and easy it is to create one using your embroidery machine! It makes an impressive addition to your Easter home decor. Place it on your mantle or use it to decorate your holiday dinner tablescape. Stitch and assemble the freestanding applique cross, then add in freestanding lace flowers to decorate the base. A full PDF version of instructions is available HERE.
- Freestanding Easter Cross #51321
- Freestanding Easter Cross Coordinating Thread
- OESD Fiber Form
- OESD BadgeMaster WashAway
- OESD Applique Fuse and Fix
- OESD Grippy Grid
- OESD Perfect Embroidery Press Cloth
- OESD Alligator Clamps
- OESD Button Clips
- OESD Expert Embroidery Tape WashAway
- OESD Expert Embroidery Tape TearAway
- OESD Perfect Punch Tool
JOIN US IN THE OESD COMMUNITY!
We hope you enjoyed this machine embroidery tutorial! Have you stitched your Freestanding Easter Cross? Come show off your work in our private Facebook group, The Perfect Stitch!